Real Estate Newsletter Winter 2018
Greetings, and Happy New Year!
Despite what you may have heard about “doom and gloom” in retail real estate, 2017 was actually a great year for retail sector. The firm I work for, Progressive Real Estate Partners, had its best year ever, and I also had my best year, as well!
Since we are focused solely on retail real estate, we keep a close pulse on the market, and I can assure you that retail isn’t going away anytime soon. However, it’s undergoing significant change. We are seeing the disappearance of many stores selling physical goods, but they are being replaced by service businesses such as restaurants, entertainment, and medical uses.
I recently re-read a great book called “Give and Take,” by Adam Grant, a professor at the Wharton School of Business. The book’s premise is that the top performers in sales and in life are typically “givers,” meaning that they are generous in giving to others (without being a doormat, of course). I always try to keep this principle in mind as I conduct my business. My goal is to help as many people as I can, and I know that my business will grow as a result.
So, how can I help you? My colleagues and I have many resources that may be of use to you. Here are just a few examples of how we can help.
- Property valuation – what is your property worth today?
- Property leasing – are you dealing with a vacant space that you have difficulty filling?
- Vendor referral – are you looking for a contractor? Electrician? A new commercial lender? We have contacts in our database that we can refer you to.
- Rental or sale comps – how much have others been paying for recent rental or sale transactions near your property?
- Market overview – what is happening in real estate in the Inland Empire, your county, or your city? How is the economy doing in the IE?
These are just a few examples. Whatever challenges you are facing with your retail property, give me a call and I will be glad to help. My I can be reached at (909) 230-4500 or email@example.com.
Best wishes for a great 2018!
Please don’t feel like you’re inconveniencing me if you’d like help with one of
the items above. That’s my job! Shoot me an email or a phone call and I’d be
glad to help.
« Previous Next »